Wherever you are in the world, membership of the Society for the Study of Medieval Languages and Literature costs £20 (GBP) for one year, or £20 (GBP) for two years for graduate students (for the duration of their studies). The benefits of membership include:
- receipt of current issues of Medium Ævum for the duration of your subscription without further charge, in print (to your registered address) and electronically (via the web or via email), and free online access to all Medium Ævum articles back to 1932.
- a reduction of 50% on the list prices of the Society's monographs
- reduced rates or free entry for events organised by the Society
- eligibility to apply for the Society's research travel bursaries and sponsorship of conferences
- reduced prices for members on selected journals and books published by Wiley-Blackwell
Subscriptions are due each year (or every two years for graduate subscriptions) on the same month and day as that on which members joined.
To join, please register for a free aevum.space site account using the form below - or if you already have one, then log in below. (When logged in, you can also edit your account details at any time by clicking on the cog in the menu bar.)
Then when prompted, please select your subscription option and one of three payment methods: Paypal (all currencies accepted, with instant online access to the journal), UK cheque, or standing order on a UK account.
If you believe you already have Society membership and/or a free aevum.space account, but cannot log in, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.